Blogroll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

10 Mottos To Empower Yourself

I have been reading this book by James Valentine, MLM Power and I think these empowering mottos that he has shared in his book does not only apply to MLM or network marketing but to everyday life as well that will help one person succeed.


I would like to share these 10 empowering mottos that you can put into practice in whatever kind of business you are doing.


  1.  No GUTS, no glory!
  2.  Action today not tomorrow!
  3.  If it is to be . . . it is up to me!
  4.  I shall be the best that I can be!
  5. My past does not equal my future!
  6.  Teamwork makes the dream work!
  7. I must do what I love and love what I do!
  8.  If my heart is in it . . . the sky is the limit!
  9. If I am committed . . . there is always a way!
  10.  When the going gets tough . . . the tough get going!

Very simple and easy to remember but if put into practice, I'm sure it will have a huge impact in your lives.



Dont' Forget To Share This Post

&

                                      
Like The Article You Read? 
Enter your Email Address to Subscribe For New Posts:


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More